Philippe Calamel is Director of the European Grouping For Cooperation (GEC) Odyssea, since 2007.
- He’s the author of “Growth and Blue Tourism Odyssea” sustainable territorial development program, based on “Sea / River - Port cities - Hinterland” link, around Blue Tourism, Ecomobility and Connectivity.
- He’s Director of Odyssea Project for France and Europe.
- He’s adviser (Expertise and engineering) to the European programs of Odyssea territorial cooperation (Spain, Italy, France, Portugal, Tunisia, Morocco...).
- He’s adviser to the President of the French Federation of Marinas, for Blue Tourism issues.
- He’s also City Councillor (La Palme City, in Languedoc-Roussillon Midi-Pyrénées Region, France) and Vice-President of “Parc Naturel Regional de la Narbonnaise en Méditerranée”